ACTIA Diagnostics Solutions
A partner to OEMs
A leader in diagnostic software & hardware innovation and services, ACTIA equips the most prestigious manufacturers, including BMW and the PSA Group, at their plants and in their dealer networks. ACTIA also demonstrates its expertise with hybrid and electric vehicle diagnostics. This expertise allows us to support the major automotive companies from design to production and beyond.
An innovator in multi-brand solutions
With 30 years of experience in the world of diagnostics, ACTIA’s own multi-brand diagnostics solution – Multi-Diag – has set the standard in the multi-brand diagnostic market, both for its software expertise as well as the range of equipment it supplies. The largest multi-brand networks, including Feu Vert, Euromaster and Midas all trust in us, as well as numerous independent garages. Choosing Multi-Diag makes you part of a community of over 150,000 users.
Connected Workshop solutions for vehicle diagnostics and maintenance services
The ACTIA Connect portal specially for vehicle maintenance and repair workshops uses visual, mechanical and electronic data on vehicles to provide complete, reliable reports, then helps the workshop with its various work on the vehicle.
At the heart of the system, the range of vehicle communication interfaces (VCIs) developed by ACTIA are multi-protocol and supplement the diagnostic equipment offered by the Group. Connected to the vehicle’s diagnostic socket, they allow communication with all of the vehicle’s electrical and electronic systems, enabling the diagnostic system to give a clear, accurate report on the state of vehicle.
A software platform that issued to author many diagnostic applications and routines.
- Generate your own diagnostics scripts in the factory, manage vehicle variants, automate testing, calibration and end-of-line inspection processes.
- Data-driven tool (no need to recompile software).
- ECU diagnostics data can be used by aftersales services.
- Easy integration with customer’s existing tools (spare part catalogue…) for optimized preventive maintenance.
ACTIA’s next generation PC-based diagnostics solution for multiplex systems.
- Powerful workshop diagnostic tool.
- Fast diagnosis of electrical problems.
- Support ACTI-MUX and 3rd party multiplex systems.
- With More than 250,000 VCIs deployed worldwide.
- Compatible with most diagnostics standards and protocols (SAE J1939, ISO15765 CAN UDS, ISO14230 Kw2000…).
- Multiple communication interfaces.
- Multi-language package.
- Hardware & software piracy protection to prevent reverse engineering.
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth capabiliy.
An All-in-One Service Solution designed to reduce Vehicle Operating Costs and optimize vehicle servicing and reduce downtime.
- A versatile tool for maintenance, electronic diagnostics & repair, electrical & physical measurements.
- A fully connected and wireless solution.